Whether an employer needs to find skilled employees, securing resources for job training, or assistance
with downsizing services due to layoffs, the experienced Business Services Representatives at WorkOne can
help! We meet with you to identify your needs and determine which services will benefit you. We offer
businesses individualized and no-cost solutions to help build, develop, and maintain their workforce with
a competitive edge to help them compete in today’s economy.
WorkOne services are cost-effective.
WorkOne Northwest Indiana helps businesses with:
- Customized recruitment, pre-screening, and referrals of applicants
- Free job postings
- Customized job fairs
- Job applicant testing and assessments (WorkKeys® Assessments and Job Profiling)
- Listing of job openings on the statewide job-matching system, Indiana Career Connect
- Training assistance based on need, including on the job training programs, and free online employee training tools and programs
- Information and updates on training grant opportunities and tax credits
- Assistance with outplacement and downsizing services due to reduction in workforce/layoffs
WorkOne also provides valuable and current labor marketing information and resources related to
training grant and tax credit opportunities. Our facilities can also be used for recruitment, interviewing
and training, based on need and availability.
Become an Employer Partner
We encourage you to engage with our schools as partners in education, training, and informing our students about high quality jobs available in the region.