Not sure how to move forward in your job search or with a career change?
Whether you’re exploring a career change, looking for a new job, preparing to graduate, or are currently unemployed, we’ll provide you with the right tools to assist you every step of the way.
We can help connect you!
Not only will you find out what jobs are in demand, our staff experts will work closely with you to understand your goals and help you find or prepare for the job you want. WorkOne staff knows the job market in the community, and has built relationships with many of the region’s top employers.
WorkOne is your one-stop resource for:
- Skill assessment
- Career counseling and planning
- Statewide job matching system
- Employment library and technology tools: access to computers, fax machines, phones
- Resume and cover letter writing assistance
- High School Equivalency or H.E.S. (formerly known as G.E.D.) and basic education
- Training programs and workshops
- Training grants and scholarships information
- Work and family related support service and community resources
Our friendly staff will assist you in applying for financial assistance if you wish to pursue college or vocational training. And, if you’re a professional or skilled person in between jobs, we have a networking group that meets weekly to share ideas and leads.
Who uses WorkOne?
The answer is anyone looking for a job! From entry level to advanced professional positions, we are here for you.
Best news of all?
WorkOne services are available for free of charge. So come in today, meet with a Career Advisor, and check out our fully equipped resource center, which provides hundreds of job openings at your fingertips.
Where can I find a WorkOne Office?
We have 9 different locations. Click link below to find a WorkOne office near you!