NWIndiana Life: Announcement of the 2018-19 Northwest Indiana Workforce Board Officers
Written by: Center of Workforce Innovations July 2, 2018 The Northwest Indiana Workforce Board (NWIWB) has announced its slate of officers for 2018-2019. Election of the officers occurred during their meeting on Ma ...   Read More »
Written by: Center of Workforce Innovations
July 2, 2018
The Northwest Indiana Workforce Board (NWIWB) has announced its slate of officers for 2018-2019. Election of the officers occurred during their meeting on May 24, 2018. Comprised of business, education, labor, economic development, and community leaders, the NWIWB members represent the counties of Jasper, Lake, La Porte, Newton, Porter, Pulaski, and Starke.
They facilitate connections to key resources in the workforce and education arena, while convening and working to determine current and future skill needs along with their economic development, education, and employer partners. In addition, they are responsible for carrying out the strategic vision of workforce development and governance of the region’s WorkOne system. The Northwest Indiana Workforce Board’s new officers are as follows:
- Chair-Mary Lewis, Corporate Controller, Andover Management/In Good Company
- Vice Chair-Debi Baughman, Director of Training, Horizon Bank
- Treasurer-Gary Olund, President & CEO, Northwest Indiana Community Action
- Secretary-Frank Cardello, Chief Financial Officer, Packaging Logic, Inc.
- Board & Staff Liaison-Linda Woloshansky, President & CEO, Center of Workforce Innovations
Questions regarding the NWIWB or for further information, visit www.gotoworkonenw.com/nwi-workforce-board/ or call 219-462-2940.
View article at NWIndianaLife.com
- The NWI Times: Region Means Business panel touts manufacturing career opportunities
- All WorkOne offices will be closed Thursday, November 22, 2018 and Friday, November 23, 2018.
- All WorkOne offices will be closed Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
- Building Indiana: NWI Building Trades Meet with Area School Counselors
- NWIndiana Life: Center of Workforce Innovations Talks Employer-Led Workforce Solutions
- Grow your workforce