NWIndiana Life: New Podcast Launched by NW Indiana Workforce Board and Center of Workforce Innovations
Written by: Center of Workforce Innovations May 10, 2018 The Northwest Indiana Workforce Board (NWIWB) together with the Center of Workforce Innovations (CWI) is p ...   Read More »
Written by: Center of Workforce Innovations
May 10, 2018
The Northwest Indiana Workforce Board (NWIWB) together with the Center of Workforce Innovations (CWI) is pleased to announce the launch of Talking Talent, a podcast about workforce development. Hosted by Linda Woloshansky, President & CEO of CWI, the podcast focuses on workforce development as it relates to education, economic development, and industry. Each episode features a special guest while highlighting local and state initiatives, effective collaborations, and best practices associated with developing a skilled workforce.
The first three podcasts cover the Construction & Trades industry, the Work Ethic Certificate for high school students, and what Indiana is doing to skill up Hoosiers for high demand, high wage jobs.
We hope you’ll take the time to listen! We’d love your feedback–so let us know what you think by emailing email@example.com. If you have questions, please call Barb Grimsgard, Communications Manager 219-462-2940, ext. 28.
View article online at NWIndianaLife.com
- NWIndiana Life: Jeremy Bout of Edge Factor Visits the Region to Talk Manufacturing and Education
- NWI Times: Northern Indiana Bank On Alliance, WorkOne to offer free financial classes
- NWIndiana Life: New Podcast Launched by NW Indiana Workforce Board and Center of Workforce Innovations
- NWIndiana Life: Center of Workforce Innovations and READY NWI Host 7th Annual Summer Institute for Educators
- NWIndiana Life: Adult Education Funds Awarded to Center of Workforce Innovations
- The Michigan City News Dispatch: $677,000 goes to La Porte County Innovation Network