NWIndiana Life: New Podcast Launched by NW Indiana Workforce Board and Center of Workforce Innovations
Written by: Center of Workforce Innovations May 10, 2018 The Northwest Indiana Workforce Board (NWIWB) together with the Center of Workforce Innovations (CWI) is p ...   Read More »
Written by: Center of Workforce Innovations
May 10, 2018
The Northwest Indiana Workforce Board (NWIWB) together with the Center of Workforce Innovations (CWI) is pleased to announce the launch of Talking Talent, a podcast about workforce development. Hosted by Linda Woloshansky, President & CEO of CWI, the podcast focuses on workforce development as it relates to education, economic development, and industry. Each episode features a special guest while highlighting local and state initiatives, effective collaborations, and best practices associated with developing a skilled workforce.
The first three podcasts cover the Construction & Trades industry, the Work Ethic Certificate for high school students, and what Indiana is doing to skill up Hoosiers for high demand, high wage jobs.
We hope you’ll take the time to listen! We’d love your feedback–so let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call Barb Grimsgard, Communications Manager 219-462-2940, ext. 28.
View article online at NWIndianaLife.com
- Local JAG students brave the cold to compete in Regional Career Development Conference
- GUEST COMMENTARY: Delivering the difference via work ethic skills
- All WorkOne Northwest Indiana offices will be closed Wednesday, January 30, 2019 due to inclement weather.
- The Career Fair with Camaco Portage set for Wednesday, January 30, 2019 has been CANCELED due to the anticipated inclement weather. This event will be rescheduled. The rescheduled date will be announced at a later time.
- NWIndianaLife: WorkOne connects jobseekers and employers
- All WorkOne offices are closed Monday, January 21, 2019.